Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

"Good God Fry, I don't know how to teach. I'm a Professor!"
-Professor Hubert Farnsworth.

I was reminded of that line when I read this article. In all honesty what was the matter with that psychologist, I quote:

Whether we experience chills in everyday listening is based on our emotional response to the music,'' says psychologist, Emily Nusbaum of the University of North Carolina who led the study.

Really? Really Einstein? Fucking hell you have got to be either thick or just never experienced listening to music(And in this day and age who hasn't) to not know that there are songs out there that give people goosebumps. I experience them everyday, due that I listen to music every day at some point.

This is what Universities spend money on?!? Researching things that are quite frankly off no fucking use to the development of human psyche(That had already been done with the introduction of music). No wonder there's always shortage of money at Uni's if that is the case.

Fucking dimwits.

To see some more fucking dumb University Research grants go over here.

No comments: