Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wowy. New laptop in use.

It all happened by mistake in anycase. But what happened was that I wanted a laptop just for the future for any future studies. So I browsed through eBay and found a an old Dell, Dell Latitude C640 to be precise. So I bidded, maximum 50 quid. Actually thinking that I wouldn't get it. But what happened, I got it! For 36 quid!! WHAT!?!?!

What the hell is wrong with it?

It didn't have any features what so ever. Except for a keyboard and a screen, it didn't even have a battery or a charger. Ah well. Guess I just have to assemble it myself. So I bought the rest of it. My specs are currently 320 GB hard drive, 1 Gb Memory, a DVD-rewriter and to top it all off openSUSE 11.3 Operating System, because buying Winblows would have cost the same as the computer(After assembling) so fuck them. openSUSE is sweet.

And I'm a fucking nerd.

No comments: